Well we are sad at the Moser house because summer is over and that means Drew goes to daycare 4 days a week and I go to work. Drew has started a new daycare and it seems to be going well. Drew is having a easier time with this than I am. We spent the past few weeks swimming and camping and doing all the summer fun activities we could think of. Drew continues talking more everyday. His favorite things to say right now are "Move it", and to make a fake tooting noise and say "I toot", or Daddy toot" , and fake burping and saying "excuse me". He is all boy! We have been tying to teach Drew how to swing a bat, but he will not let us help and insists on doing it himself.
We will see if this " I can do it myself" attitude sticks around.
Pictures: Drew playing with a recorder ( he just loves that he can make noise all by himself) and the others are of Drew's new "fake" smile he gives when he is asked to say cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment