I had the day off so I took Drew to a new indoor playground in South Lincoln called Lost in Fun. He had a great time. They have some regular playground type structures (swings, slides) and then 3 big air bouncy areas. Here are a couple little videos of Drew going down one of the bouncy slides. I find these funny because it shows who Drew is. Drew is a very self sufficient little guy and and has to have things just his little way. In the video Drew is trying to time his bounce but they aren't perfect so you see him climbing back up to try again. It makes me laugh
I apologize as the videos are rotated 90 degrees. I couldn't figure out a quick easy way to rotate them back. You will just have to tilt your head to the right.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment