Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cousin Cade's 3rd Birthday


Getting ready for the "ant" eating (chocolate sprinkles) game. Drew was all business and once again I could really see a competitive side. I think he gets it from Brandon.



Drew showing off the bugs he found on the bug "fake bugs" hunt. He must have thought I wanted a close up of the bugs.
Cade showing off his bugs.
Getting a ride. Want a great day!
Drew trying out Cousin Cade's new toy. Good thing Cade is so great at sharing.
Once again loving life as an outside baby!
Look at how the cousins match in blue.


Our nephew Cade turned 3 in June and we now have two 3 year olds in the family. It is so fun to see these boys play together. We are so lucky to have our kiddos close in age. Now we just need a girl for Mckinley. Amy and Brian threw a great "bug" themed party. From a bug hunt to an ant eating contest, and finally a huge worm cake with homemade ice cream. I may have Amy plan our next birthday party.

Drew funny story: Drew was in a good mood the other day and he said " I love my whole family, I love everyone in the whole world, and even some people in space".

Mckinley: On July 7th Mckinley got really good at getting from her belly to a sitting position. On July 13th she started to crawl. We need to get a gate and baby proof this house. She is doing this a little earlier than Drew. The first thing she crawled to was Drew's most treasured toy Spiderman. We will see how this new found mobility plays out around here. I will post video of her crawling soon. I will be posting a lot over the next week because I am so far behind.

No comments: