During my spring break I wanted to make sure I spent a special day with my big boy. It seems when Kinley is around she gets most of my attention with her getting into and onto everything. So I told Drew to choose 2 buddies and a place and we would have some fun. Drew chose our neighbor buddies; Owen and Zach and the Omaha zoo. We had a great day. It was a little gloomy and cold, but we had a bunch of fun.

GRRRR! Checking out the tigers. I think Drew is impersonating a tiger in this picture.

They loved the gorilla's booty. Best part of the day was the gorilla putting on special show just for us. Thanks for the 5 minute nose picking. He really knew his audience of 4 year old boys, they loved it and laughed and laughed.

I love this boy!

In the jungle.

000000..... those sharks are scary!

They are so cute at this age. So interested in everything and so many questions :)

The aquarium was the biggest hit.

They loved the sharks.

This is us after our day at the zoo. McDonald's of course. This one had a play structure and as much as those things scare me with all the germs, the boys begged and I allowed them to play in it. I did apologize to both mothers and to date not one as come down with any illnesses.

We topped off the day with ice cream. I scream You scream we all scream for ICE CREAM! And to my surprise no one spilled a drop. Good work boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment