Saturday, February 10, 2007

I'm so cool, I gotta wear shades!


Last week Drew was able to play with some friends. Trevin Reynoldson (2 years old) and Ian and Sophia Karges (2 months old) came over for the Super Bowl. Drew and Trevin loved playing together and it was fun watching them run around the house after one another laughing. On Thursday, we went to the Children's Museum with Alexa (22 months) Swerczek. They had a great time. My mom had hip replacement surgery this week and we went to visit her in Omaha Wednesday night. We were only able to stay 30-40 , as it is hard to entertain Drew in hospital room. He did give his Grandma a kiss goodbye, so I am sure that will speed up her recovery. Check next week for more pictures.

- (Picture) Drew loves to wear my sunglasses and he loves his new Lightning McQueen car that Grandpa and Grandma got him. Drew now says "ka chow" something that the Lightning McQueen car says in the Disney movie "Cars".

No comments: