


Wow these past 2 weeks have flown by. Drew is now eating(or shall I say trying) with silverware. We he actually gets food on his fork, he claps for himself. He loved running around in the snow with daddy this week. I had to yell for my two boys to come in. I was just sure one of them would get a cold, however, I was the one to catch the cold bug. Drew has been saying a few new words this week. (puppy, hi, this, no for snow (as he is looking out the window and pointing to the snow. Drew has been loving the song "the itsy bitsy spider" and he is trying to do the actions. He had been going a little stir crazy being inside so last Thursday I took him to his first trip to the Lincoln Children's Museum. He loved it and ran from activity to activity. I was exhausted when we left. Needless to say, Drew fell asleep in the car on the way home. We will cross our fingers that Drew stays healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment