








The pics above are of us enjoying the beautiful outside weather. The one with the computer is Drew playing his new alphabet game we checked out from the library. He loved that game and was pretty good with the mouse.
On Saturday we headed to the Children's Museum with our friend Amy and her girls. After we had dinner at Noodles and Co. Drew kept saying he was exhausted and did not feel well. When I got home to take his temp, it was 102. It stayed up until Sunday and Brandon stayed home with him on Monday for good measure. He never had any other symptoms other than the temp. Mckinley has stayed healthy even though someone in her daycare room got RSV. I am more determined than ever to continue to nurse as long as I can to keep giving her all of my good antibodies that I have accrued working at an elementary school.
This time change was hard on us as well. We had finally got into a morning routine then the time changed happened. I won't go into the details, I will just say it was chaos at the Moser residence. Friday morning was a quite a bit better, so I am hopeful next week will be business as usual.
Next week Drew starts soccer. So I will post pics and Mckinley got her 3 month pictures today so I will post those as well.
Mckinley: She is starting to scream or shriek. I was not sure if she was mad or happy. We determined happy and she just played around with new sounds.
Drew funny story: Drew has recently wanted me to do everything for him. From putting on his pj's to getting him a snack. The other morning I told him that I needed to feed Mckinley and that he needed to ask daddy to help. Drew responded: but boys love girls (pronounced dirls) and dirls love to do nice things for boys"
I had misunderstood Drew the other day when he was asking for something. He got a very serious look on his face and said: "say fruit" I then said fruit. Then he said," say snack" I responded with snack. Then he said, "say fruit snack" I did and then he told me "good job, mom"
Tonight I was opening our blinds and somehow got them all tangled up. Drew said " oh no what did you do mom" I told him and he responded with " don't worry we still love you"
_ I could go on and on I just love this age!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment