"Look at these cool eggs"
We have a great day.
"This is MY blue egg"
Look at all the pretty colors!
Drew had a great time dying the eggs. I think he especially liked sitting on the counter.
Thanks for helping us dye eggs, aunt Leslie. We had a great time!Last Thursday we were lucky to have Aunt Leslie join us for some egg dying. Drew loved it! He made it through the first dozen and was very interested and involved, but by the 2nd dozen he was playing and Leslie and I were dying the rest :) I was so glad to have Leslie there because Mckinley was a little fussy. She had gotten her 4 month shots that morning and I think she is working on those bottom 2 teeth. Drew loved the Blue eggs the best and declared that those were his eggs. That night when Brandon got home from work, Drew proudly met him at the door with the eggs he had made.
No comments:
Post a Comment