Friday, July 25, 2008

Goodbye, Old House! Hello, New One!

































Well this summer has been packing, getting the old house ready for the new owners, moving, and planning for our new home in Waverly. We sold our home in June and 3 weeks later were moving out. We were lucky to find a temporary place to live not too far away from our old house. I also loved that the duplex was new, so we could move right in with little cleaning. We are pretty settled and we are trying to unpack as little as possible. Drew seemed to settle in well, however, his toys seem to be everywhere in this house because it is smaller. Our new home is started. As you can see from the pictures our basement hole is dug, however, we ran into a small soil problem and are hoping for the soil engineer to give us some info before we pour the basement walls. I am still hoping we can get in before Christmas, but we will see how many more glitches we encounter.

On a kiddo note, I am really feeling the baby moving and my back seems to be bothering me(which I never had with Drew). It may be all the driving cars and trucks on the floor with Drew. I always can tell how much I have been complaining by Drew comments, today we were laying by each other and he was grunting. I asked him what was wrong. He said "this baby movin and hurting my back" So cute!!

No comments: