Drew was potty trained in April, however, I had still been putting him in diapers at night. Every morning he was waking up dry. Brandon thought we should just put him in underwear at night (to save a buck). I was hesitant because of all the cleaning (wet sheets, blankets, ect.). I went along with Brandon and Drew has been in wearing underwear at night with no accidents to date. A week later we got rid of his paci, and when we moved into our temporary duplex (we sold our home) we converted his crib into a toddler bed. A lot of changes for a little guy. I wanted to go slower with these changes, however, Brandon thought he was ready. To my surprise, they have all been easy. The only problem is napping in his toddler bed. He was getting up and telling me he has something funny to tell me or various excuses. I had to threaten that he would have to take naps in his crib. With that statement he quickly runs back to bed saying " I a big boy". I will post some pictures later of him in his "big boy" bed.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Underwear 24/7
Drew was potty trained in April, however, I had still been putting him in diapers at night. Every morning he was waking up dry. Brandon thought we should just put him in underwear at night (to save a buck). I was hesitant because of all the cleaning (wet sheets, blankets, ect.). I went along with Brandon and Drew has been in wearing underwear at night with no accidents to date. A week later we got rid of his paci, and when we moved into our temporary duplex (we sold our home) we converted his crib into a toddler bed. A lot of changes for a little guy. I wanted to go slower with these changes, however, Brandon thought he was ready. To my surprise, they have all been easy. The only problem is napping in his toddler bed. He was getting up and telling me he has something funny to tell me or various excuses. I had to threaten that he would have to take naps in his crib. With that statement he quickly runs back to bed saying " I a big boy". I will post some pictures later of him in his "big boy" bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment