Some of these posts are events that happened in June, however, I am finally feeling back to my old self. I had extreme nausea and have been very tired. I am now 19 weeks along in my pregnancy and have been feeling much better the past 2 weeks.
Brandon and I took Drew to a Friday night Salt Dogs Baseball game and he loved it. When we were walking into the stadium and foul ball was hit over the fence right to us. Drew loved his baseball and proudly carried it all over for the rest of the game. For the next week, he was very interested in playing catch and trying to bat. He loved the music at the game and the bounce house that was set up in the stadium. It was a lot of fun, I hope we can go again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment