Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Trying to get Caught UP!

Our family with the completed Gingerbread house "Drew's vision" was beautiful!
I think these two had a little to0 much candy :)
Notice the starburst roof. All Drew's idea. I think he ate 1 to every 2 opened.

By the end of the night I looked around and I think we won for messiest table.
Christmas baking!
Helping Dad shovel the snow.
Kinley looking at the window. She was not happy, she wanted to help.
"Its all you fault mom!" Yes I do always make Kinley stay inside. One reason is the runny nose she has had for the past 2 months.
Thanks for the snacks. All is better with my snack cup filled.

Baking on a snow day! What could be better!

Ok well I will start off by saying I am so behind from my blogging duties. I am going to try to catch up, but may just have to accept I never will and start with current activities.

Drew's pre-school is so wonderful. We feel so lucky to have such a great place for him to go while we are at work. They have family activities about once a month on Friday nights. In December they had a gingerbread house decorating party. We had a blast. We developed our plan and then got to decorating. Drew is very detailed orientated so of course he picked starbursts as the shingles for the roof. After unwrapping 40 or so starburst we were well on our way to a great house. Brandon and I had to decorate in shifts because Mckinley ran around the gym looking for dropped pieces of candy. All in all a great time and so nice to not have the mess at our house :)


During the snow days Drew and I made a lot of Christmas candy and cookies. Drew always started out super excited and into the project, but somewhere in the middle and towards clean-up I would lose his attention and help.

I will keep this post short. I am hopeful I will soon reach present day activities. We will see.

No comments: