A couple of weeks ago Brandon was busy and the kids and I had an opportunity to go to an exhibit at Morrill Hall on UNL campus. The kids and I went on our own and I am happy to say it went very well. Drew had a great time. He loves experiments and science, so this was prefect for him. It was so well organized with many UNL students and many hands on experiments. I put Mckinley in the baby carrier, which she prefers over the stroller because she thinks she has a better view. I think this may be our last time for the carrier because she is getting too long for it. Below are a few of the many pictures I had from the day. Drew thought we needed to take pics of everything to show Dad. At times I felt like his personal photographer.
Drew funny sayings:
Me: How is your waffle?
Drew: splendid!
Me: Drew will you please get my purse?
Drew: Mom, I think that is your responsibility.
(wow sounds like a mini me)
Me: Oh really?
Mckinley new words:
happy: Drew taught her this word and he was so proud of himself
all done
yes



Digging for fossils



Look at this pose!


Using some cool dinosaur stamps.


Making his very own hail stone.
No comments:
Post a Comment