A few days ago I heard cheering in my driveway. I heard voices say "we need some teamwork". I walked outside to find Drew and one of his neighbor buddies Zach moving big snow/ice boulders from the yard across the driveway and parked them right behind the mini van. I informed them that they would need to move them back. Drew responded "that just fine, we got big muscles" And they moved them back. They felt so proud of their mission. So cute to watch.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Teamwork!
A few days ago I heard cheering in my driveway. I heard voices say "we need some teamwork". I walked outside to find Drew and one of his neighbor buddies Zach moving big snow/ice boulders from the yard across the driveway and parked them right behind the mini van. I informed them that they would need to move them back. Drew responded "that just fine, we got big muscles" And they moved them back. They felt so proud of their mission. So cute to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment