
Drew delivering May day baskets
Our May day baskets
Our new swing set with all the neighborhood gang. Notice how it is mainly boys!!

Getting a push on the tire swing.

Saying "cheese"
Our sweet little sassy lady!
I just had to include all these pics because she looked so darn cute!
After eating cereal. She's not really loving it, but I must admit we haven't been working on it as much as we should be.
Drew laughing because he thinks it is so funny that Kinley gets cereal too.Last week we got our lawn and days later we purchased a swing set. Drew loves it and every day when my car pulls in the driveways we are greeted by the neighborhood gang asking if they can play in our backyard. For me, it is dream come true. I have always wanted a neighborhood where the kids ran from yard to yard and now we have it! This week went by fast and we spent a lot of time on the new swing set, making May day baskets, and then topped the week off with a stay in Albion hanging out with all the grandparents, aunt, uncles, and cousins.
Drew funny story of the week: Drew hopped out of the shower the other night and wanted to sit on my lap. He then looked me straight in the eye and said "mom, I will never break you apart, I just lub(love) you too much". I think he meant I will never break your HEART. :)
Mckinley update:
1. Mckinley rolled over from back to tummy for the first time on May 2nd. She has now done it only 3 times. I don't think she will be a big roller. Drew never was either.
2. I can feel a little bit of her bottom tooth poking through!
3. She Loves her blankets and is really into those taggie blankets.
4. She is getting close to sitting up. I think she will have it mastered by months end.
No comments:
Post a Comment