Mckinley at 5 months

We have had a fun week with the kids. Drew had his last soccer game on Saturday. Our coach was gone so Brandon had to fill in. Brandon's family was all in town to cheer on Drew. Drew loved that and was extra happy to see that he got a medal for the season.
Mckinley update:
1. Her 2 bottom teeth have popped through (yippee!!)
2. She is much happier and I even was told today at daycare that she was "awesome" (keep in mind that this is her first awesome and she started in February :)
3. She still continues to LOVE attention and to be held and will even scream if you leave her side and then stop when you return to play with her.
4. She has really started jumping in her jumper!
5. She is now a side sleeper. I keep trying to put her on her back and she keeps rolling to her side.
Drew had his spring program last night and it was hilarious. I get a kick out of 2 and 3 year olds singing and standing on a stage for 30-40 minutes.
Drew funny story: On Tuesday morning I told Drew that he would have his program that night. Drew responded with " I really will try my best, Mom" I am thinking that his teacher must have given yellow room a talk about trying their best :)
Drew's program. Just for the record parent's were asked to sing along. Brandon decided it would be funny to record me singing.
Mckinley in her jumper.
No comments:
Post a Comment