
Feeding Kinley for the first time. She loved it!

Kinley with bananas all over her face.
Drew tickling Mckinley toes. She has really started to love him and be entertained by him more and more.
Drew, "I got your toes"
I love when they play together. It makes my day. I can't wait to be home with them this summer.
Brother and Sister.\
All smiles!!Mckinley is almost 6 months and the past month she has been watching me so intently every time I am eating. Her 2 bottom teeth are showing and I made the decision to start baby food. I remember with Drew doing exactly what the books said start with veggies the green ones first. I also remember that eating baby food did not start off so great with Drew and to this day he does not love the green veggies more because that is what I started with. Soo...... I did something very rebellious (especially for me who is such a rule follower) I gave Mckinley bananas first. She loved them she opened her mouth like a real pro. What a different experience than with Drew.
Things I know about Mckinley at almost 6 months:
1. She is really happy first thing in the morning
2. She will laugh aloud when Drew makes silly faces
3. Her bottom 2 teeth are showing and she is so much more happy now that they are through
4. She still loves to have a blanket by her face when she sleeps which makes me a nervous wreck
5. She can sit for a about a minute or until she reaches for something
6. She can squeal really loud. Her and Drew love to do this back and forth in the car
7. Her legs are in constant motion
8. She does not require long naps
9. She smiles a lot
10. She loves people talking to her
No comments:
Post a Comment