Getting ready for his first game.
Putting on the cleats
Drew and Coach. Drew even gave Brandon several hugs out on the field.
Our big boy!Drew next sport season is now underway. It is called Blastball and it is a simplified version of T-ball. Brandon is the coach and watching him lead those 3 years through a game is almost as entertaining as watching Drew. Drew is very excited to play and is happy to be on the red team until last night when they played in the rain. Mckinley and I stayed home due to the weather. When Brandon and Drew got home, Brandon informed me that I should be glad I stayed home. Only 3 kids on our team showed up, one little girl did not want to hit the ball, and part way through the game Drew started walking toward the car and calmly said " I'm done, I quit the red team". When I asked him why he quit he answered "well it was raining, my clothes got wet and I was cold". I totally understood. He may have a little of me in him after all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment